Let’s regard the Delta Tower as the Swiss approach to a delta-based 3D-printer. Designed towards simplicity in mind, engineered with high-quality parts makes the Delta Tower a great platform for heavy-duty printing. Featuring a maximum build height of 580 mm the machine offers dramatically more space for your ideas.
HypeCask contributed heavily to the early development of the Delta Tower ranging vom version 1 to version 3 (RTA & XL Series).
RESELLER & SUPPORT
Build volume: diameter 340 mm x height 560 mm.
Great accessibility due to 360 degrees of visibility
Footprint: ca. 55 cm in diameter, 135 cm in height.
Weight: ca. 50 kg
Layer resolution: full flexibility with down to 0.075 mm for fine details and up to 0.5 mm for massive production capabilities.
Print-heads: 2 (Dual Extrusion)
– Professional grade HIWIN linear guides and aluminum profiles for maximum durability, rigidity and precision.
– Professional grade motors and stepper motor drivers from the company RTA Motion Control Systems, making motion absolutely silent, highly accurate and reliable.
– Powerful Dual Extrusion: Comes equipped with 2x Full-metal hotend with exchangeable nozzles: 0.4mm, 0.6 mm and 0.8 mm included, 0.3-0.9 mm available. (toolset is included with each Delta Tower to exchange nozzles conveniently). Operating temperatures of up to 295 °C for demanding high-end print-materials. All parts are plug and play, so even if a part is damaged by the user, support is very easy as anything can be exchanged without having to touch electronics.
– Dual Extrusion driven by 2x Filament extruder made from aluminum 6082 – Swiss CNC made by the well-known Loher AG.
Perfect for all 3.00 mm filament (PLA, XT (PETG), Nylon (PA6), TPE (Elastomers) and all other 3D-printable plastics): ultra-reliable, powerful and able to feed even soft thermoplastic elastomeric materials for total freedom of material – no lock-in effect.
-Heated bed: included and preinstalled are two effortlessly switchable heated beds:
* an absolutely plane 2 cm thick, 40 cm in diameter aluminum build plate, heatable to 75 °C
* and a 20 x 20 cm square aluminum heat bed, heatable to 110 °C for more demanding plastics
-Electronics, stepper drivers, power supply and cables are kept in an elegant and safe aluminum case below the printsurface.
– Calibration is done by a semi-automatic leveling probe and takes less than 5 minutes.
– Housing (closed build envelop) will be available separately in the future.
Ich bin extra von Karlsruhe nach Erfurt auf die Messe gefahren um einmal diverse 3D Drucker live vergleichen zu können. Der Delta Tower hat mich absolut überzeugt. Ich finde dieses Konzept den meisten anderen technisch weit überlegen und auch viel eleganter. Ist echt eine Freude das Gerät in Aktion zu sehen.Jörg Knyrim